Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starts up and runs fine for mid to high range acceleration cutting out also not getting the neutral light or reverse light definitely frustrating not the greatest with electrical any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
took apart the carbclean the put fresh gas in new spark plugs new battery I have a misplaced connection in the back by the CDI box the Nutrilite come on but I had no spark change that have spark runs fine low idle but mid to high range it cuts out like its hitting the rev limiter

·
Registered
436 Posts
Did it ever run good? A too big main jet can cause it to cut out high range.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it ran fine then I bent the frame got a new frame gotta run in and now I got this issue with the new Nutrilite No reverse light in this damn sputtering getting ready to go test a bunch of connections for continuity

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does your fan work fine. If u have problems with yiur fan kicking on ever then yiur thermal switch is bad and is sending a bad signal to your cdi box, what basically puts it into a lent mode when I’m higher rpms it only allows a strong low end to allow u to get out of woods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts