·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guys insane but he's like my hero.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
That guy is going to wind up as a stain on the pavement if he keeps that up.

·
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That guy is going to wind up as a stain on the pavement if he keeps that up.
lol but he's a badass for doing it and its legal in cali tho.

·
Registered
589 Posts
lol but he's a badass for doing it and its legal in cali tho.
it's illegal to pass on the shoulder in every State. This guy is the guy that give motorcycle riders a bad name.

Stupid kids see this video and jump on their crouch rockets and go out and try to make a video like this one. Hopefully they have their organ donor cards filled out. After they are scraped off the pavement their organs can be used to help some one.

·
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's illegal to pass on the shoulder in every State. This guy is the guy that give motorcycle riders a bad name.

Stupid kids see this video and jump on their crouch rockets and go out and try to make a video like this one. Hopefully they have their organ donor cards filled out. After they are scraped off the pavement their organs can be used to help some one.
But he wasn't on the shoulder. And it is legal in some states the lane split.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

If anything its still flat out BADASS:p:loser::neener:

·
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh no I think I started something bad... Lol we might have to lock this up:locked:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
... :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm not even going to watch the WooterWooterWooter hole. By the way it sounds he was flying right? Is that legal? And combined with the so called 'legal lane splitting' would make it reckless driving.

In fact I'll go you one further- if posting an offroad riding pic without a helmet on this forum is against the rules, then most likely this vid should be also.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
That's illegal. He is crossing over the solid white line for the car-pool lane. It is NEVER legal to cross a solid white line.
As for "lane splitting" I think the law says it's legal as long as you are not going 15 mph faster then the other traffic. Not 100% on that but it is something like that.

Funny thing is I saw a guy just last week in LA (area) traffic doing it and a car changed lanes rightin front of him..............he went just a little sideways and I'm sure he had some squirtage. Very lucky.

·
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not even going to watch the WooterWooterWooter hole. By the way it sounds he was flying right? Is that legal? And combined with the so called 'legal lane splitting' would make it reckless driving.

In fact I'll go you one further- if posting an offroad riding pic without a helmet on this forum is against the rules, then most likely this vid should be also.
Dude really its for entertainment so chill out and keep cool ok. And I watched the whole thing and its not that bad and no he not flying around. Its because all the traffic is at 0. And since its not illegal I think its ok to post on this forum. Yes in some states it is illegal and just since I ride a motorcycle doesn't mean I'm going to go out and do this tomorrow on my way to college. So like I said chill out and take a back seat.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Riding without a helmet off road is not illegal either but still frowned upon and not allowed on this forum. Therefore your argument is void.

·
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Riding without a helmet off road is not illegal either but still frowned upon and not allowed on this forum. Therefore your argument is void.
Yet there is nothing in the forum that says a video of lane splitting is not allowed. So you argument is void. So please stop posting on the thread if you have something against it. I thought it was funny and cool and insane. So I have done nothing wrong.

·
Registered
589 Posts
But he wasn't on the shoulder. And it is legal in some states the lane split.
he was on the shoulder going up the on ramp....I don't care what State your in you can not pass a car on the right shoulder on a one lane road.

Read the law in California on lane splitting.....If a cop would have seen him he would have been given a ticket (if the CHP could have caught up to him ;)) It is up to the cop if he thinks the lane splitting is done in an unsafe manner. This guy was not doing this in a safe manner.

I don't care how BAD ASS:loser::neener: this is. This guy is putting other peoples life in danger.

Just one ass holes opinion:blah:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yet there is nothing in the forum that says a video of lane splitting is not allowed. So you argument is void. So please stop posting on the thread if you have something against it. I thought it was funny and cool and insane. So I have done nothing wrong.
Hey tylerz400...your right, you did nothing wrong. But a video like yours will get some good and bad reactions.

I think it is fun to read the different reactions on here:blahblah:

·
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he was on the shoulder going up the on ramp....I don't care what State your in you can not pass a car on the right shoulder on a one lane road.

Read the law in California on lane splitting.....If a cop would have seen him he would have been given a ticket (if the CHP could have caught up to him ;)) It is up to the cop if he thinks the lane splitting is done in an unsafe manner. This guy was not doing this in a safe manner.

I don't care how BAD ASS:loser::neener: this is. This guy is putting other peoples life in danger.

Just one ass holes opinion:blah:
But he isn't putting other people in danger because he cant really hurt anyone but himself ( Sorta). like biggie said he will be staining the road. and if he was in a crash he would kill himself. and also half the time people dont see motorcycles anyway. Take it from me I got cut off to many times for drivers. So I would rather go on the shoulder and pass people really quick before anything else.

·
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.