Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently heard of these shocks and one of the makers said that they're top of the line and better than Axis, Elka, atc. He siad he races pro and these shocks will compete better than all the others though they cost $100 more for the average shock. I emailed them and am awaiting a reply on them for the Z/KFX w/pricing and options available. Anyone want to be the tester?

http://www.motowoz.com is the website. Not much on there yet though.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I, myself haev never heard of them. If they are a new or young company, I would be leary spending that much money on their shocks....

At least with axis, you know what you are getting..... this other brand, I dunno if it's a risk I would take given the investment involved.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
i ride for motowoz, heres some photos for ya on my Z

·
Registered
51 Posts
heres a shock comparison photo, my old TCS SCS, VS. the MOTOWOZ

·
Registered
51 Posts
unfortunately that is all i have for now. I will post some action photos next week for you all. please stayed tuned. if you want info contact [email protected] , drop by the website www.motowoz.com, or give him a call 619-659-2889, tell him you saw matt clark's set up and wanted more info

***for reference those are TBR +2/+0 longtravel a-arms (www.tbrproducts.com) tell

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
looks good...

i read up over on the atv connection board someone running Motowoz shocks. Claims it's much better than his tcs and axis he once tried...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts