Suzuki Central Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
If he improved the airflow it will raise HP but will NOT move the powerband in any way.
And what's wrong with improving the horsepower? sarcasm

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I too have experimented With different b4 intake boots the difference is amazing

·
Registered
973 Posts
Very interesting read!

I would like to see if it does make a difference. Doubt if it would be an option for me anyway as the rat stack/ bell housing thing will not allow much if any movement.

Wont be long before people are chopping the rear shock mount up to free up some space....

Free power is the best kind though in my opinion. Hope it works!

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Very interesting read!

I would like to see if it does make a difference. Doubt if it would be an option for me anyway as the rat stack/ bell housing thing will not allow much if any movement.

Wont be long before people are chopping the rear shock mount up to free up some space....

Free power is the best kind though in my opinion. Hope it works!
if you ditch that EX boot for a 04 trx450r boot or even a ds650 boot (shortened) you can pick up some HP

·
Registered
973 Posts
if you ditch that EX boot for a 04 trx450r boot or even a ds650 boot (shortened) you can pick up some HP
I had one made by samco but never thought it through properly...as usual View attachment 26954

Im finding a bit more power here and there.

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Did you remake your transition piece inside the intake?
the spacer . I made it to taper on its inside ,because the carb bore is abit bigger than the head.

I also installed the power jet

21 - 29 of 29 Posts