Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else have mud in there tires? I jacked my z up about a month ago and was turning the axle to oil the chain and i heard mud or water rolling in my tire.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
not mudd, are they the factory tires? if so then it's little small pieces of rubber, don't know why they're there, but they are in almost all the factory tires...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah there the factory tires, me and my dad are going to take them apart in a few weeks and see whats in there.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
no it is mud and little pebbles, my freinds 400ex had it in them and the dewaler found dirt and rocks in the rim and the same thing is happening to my x too its from going around turns at full speed the tire expand and opens a little.....

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I have tons of rocks in my rear tires. Mostly in the right rear as I tend to slide more and harder on that side. Hey honda killer, good luck gettin those tires of the rims, they are glued on with some sort of super duper glue from what I've heard. I even heard of a fella drivin his pickup truck onto the rubber to try and break the bead, but the glue held. whoa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts