Suzuki Central Forum banner

muddy Z's

973 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  VooDuu Child 
#1 ·
Hopefully this works, never done it before. This was also after sitting in hard rain over night, so most of the mud was washed away!

See less See more
#3 ·
We went through some killer mud pits that day. Some were deep, around two feet, some were thick, REAL THICK and those were less than a foot, but talk about sticky. We spent the better part of the ride just trying to roost each other in the mud. My girlfriend was having trouble with getting me, so she actually got off her quad and began chuckin mud pies at me! It was a good day. We are going back to the mud pits (Reiter Pit, Washington up towards the Wall) with a friend who has a 4x4 honda quad, so then we can hit some of the big pits. We'll take pictures, I promise! If anyone else wants to go, looks like we're going this weekend.

#4 ·
"This was also after sitting in hard rain over night" you let your Z's sit outside??? in the rain?!?!? 8O

also, i think it is illegal to have 2 (pretty much) stock Z's, so get something on them quick! lol, j/p

only bad part about that is having to wash them :cry:

#6 ·
Alright, well, there is more to the story as to why they spent the night in the rain. On our way home that night, my trailer got a flat and I of course don't have a spare. So we had to wait for my roomate to come and rescue us. We threw my woman's quad in his truck, pumped the trailer tire up as much as it would take and rush it home. Needless to say, we got home super late that night and just said screw it, they're stayin in the trucks. The sticker is for my alba intake, K&N and outerwears. They've both got aftermarket skids too if that counts as not stock gosh darnit. Give us time, we're twice as broke as we bought two and we got them day one released so we payed full price minus freight and setup which was the best we could do then. Anyhow, we're goin muddin again this weekend, so we'll get some better, more muddy pictures!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.