Discussion Starter #23
Anuy update on the bars?
Havent heard back yet on the bars, if I don't hear back soon their yours

How much for the headlight

No headlight on this Z:lol

wheels?

I have a set listed.

Any update on shipping or tracking?

I will be home thursday night and everything will go out friday and saturday by Fedex with tracking info. sorry for the delay

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dam seriously ....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wondering the same thing...

·
Registered
839 Posts
What kind of linkage are you running on this? If you have an Elka link on this, is it for sale?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I would hold off sending this guy any money LTZ400....He has not responded to any of us whom already sent our money over a week ago and have had no word, other than" I will be home Thursday". No response to PM's or updates on shipping/tracking numbers. I will be filing a claim with Paypal by weeks end if he does not , AT LEAST, make some effort to respond.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.. hopefully he will return soon to take care of that.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Still no update for those of us whom paid already for you to ship out parts?

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
What are you waiting for then? File a Paypal claim already. If he hasn't answered in all this time then odds are something is up. Don't wait until it's too late, file a claim asap.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm holding off a few more days cuz I really want those scoops, rather than the measly 75 bux...I hope he just had a rough week lol

·
:::Formerly Cheapracer:::
740 Posts
Haven't heard a thing myself either. I don't hear anything today i'll have to file a claim too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
pm'd him also yesterday , no answer . if I don't have the asv levers today I will file a claim.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts