Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just starting mx, and basically im all stock right now.. i have 13t in front and 42 rear, i flipped front wheels and have 1.5 inch spacer in rear..i know i know not great ideas. just until i can afford a-arms, axle and new swinger..pm me if your selling

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
so instead of doing it right...you want to by new hubs and bearings along with a -arms later? because with your wheels flipped and you riding mx your going to tear your chit up quick. not to mention if something were to break off inthe air and hit another rider...IMO do it right and wait to get the a-arms. itll save you money and flipping your wheels is not going to help you that much anyways.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
You'll be better at the stock width then widening everything like you have. The biggest upgrade for you right now is mx size tires. It'll handle better at stock width then it does now with just good tires.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes

[QUiOTE=Dangerouspower;763411]Do you want a yoshi slip on exhaust ?[/QUOTE]

I'm intersted if u still have it

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
m

Most of you guys are just snobs..sorry I don't have all the money to spend on a arms and swinger..but with my setup now..on stock z without exhaust I'm gettin second and third consistently against ltrs and yfz so stop bein pricks..my buddy has all stock and runs right behind me on his all stock kfx 400

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
oh lord!

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
OMG people really need to grow up (aka JAKE47). They arnt being pricks they are telling you like it is because at the rate you are going you will break something and end up hurting yourself and someone else out on the track. Like they said do yourself a favor and quit half assing it and do it right once. So if you dont want good advice leave and go somewhere else!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Im done giving these FNGs advice how how NOT to hurt themselves for screw their chit up....they obviously know it all. Hell, what is the point of coming onto a forum and asking for f'ing help then?????

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wellwewell iwewewell I even said I know not great ideas and its til I can afford arms and stuff..but u all ignoredthat part. I'm sure you all haven't ran spacers so you don't actually know how bad it is..you assume..I know people who ran my setup for years in mx and no problems and u guys act like its the aabsolute worse. Btw my front wheels aren't stock they were barely offset so theey stick out half inch more on each side. And my back that have spacers are with 4.1 offset itp beadlocks..don't be so rude jeez

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
They were temporary and then he got +3 a arms. In the time that he had his spacers on he replaced his bearings once (<1 year period). I haven't yet after 2 years with a good set of +2 arms. You better not run your mouth again.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
just because someone runs a particular setup on a MX track, doesnt mean they are actually riding the machine or track to its potential. someone elses dumb luck or lack of abuse to the machine does not make it universally acceptable.

i have not personally run spacers.

i have been at races and watched spacers rip apart over the spectator jump, on an overshot jump, or whoop section.

not everybody needs real world personal experience to learn about breaking stuff.

and your buddy would probably go faster around the track if he flipped his rims in the correct way.

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
And what'd he tear up? And also if they are so bad then why'd hhe run them?
I ran spacers because they were temporary. Yes I jumped my quad and everything. I replaced the bearings just as normal up keep I didnt have to. And also I don't race mx but I probably could have and I got good spacers ( durablue) and I rolled my quad down a hill climb with them on and nothing happen to them. So before you go assume crap find out the facts.

So let me ask you what are you going to tear up running your rims flipped?

P.S. Fix you attitude before some other people really does!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts