Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is. Almost done just have a couple more things to buy. Gonna buy new plastic. Got any color suggestions or pics of some sweet graphics kits? Let me know what you think. The pic quality is not the best. It's my brothers camera (nikon E5000). I dont know how to set it up yet to take better pics.

G

·
Looking pretty clean man...those 20's on the rear?

I think a blue K & K kit would look sweet man....I love your orange

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are 18's on the back and 20's in the front. I dont think I've seen the K and K graphics yet.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that KandK graphics kit looks killer on white plastic. I may get blue or orange. not sure yet.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
your R looks really clean man

I don't think that white/blue kit would look good with your black/orage chassis theme. I would get white plastic and try to find an orange graphics kit

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
hey you want to trade for my dirtbike ive been looking for a 250r
: nice bike check out duncan or denton racing graphics

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the comments guys. i know i should pick what i like but suggestions and ideas never hurt. keep em' coming.

Adam, I actually traded a CR125 for this 250R. The bike was in perfect shape and the R was a basket case. That was 3 1/2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
looks pretty sweet! u gotta get some pics of the pipe side that is the best side for pics. i love the huge chrome 250r pipes :p

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
hey at lest i tryed :( :(

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
where's the exhuats, don't see the muffler end....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no pipe or carb on it yet. have a few more things to do.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i think orange plastic might look kinda sweet, i think it is good to go with 2 colors on a quad, so you already have black frame so put orange plastics to match those hubs and swingarms. just my opinion.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm leaning towards blue. I dont think that would look bad. my wife says orange but I have plenty of time to decide

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I'm leaning towards blue. I dont think that would look bad. my wife says orange but I have plenty of time  to decide[/b]
leaning towards blue what? plastic or graphics?

·
Registered
278 Posts
get the new silver plastics! orange or black graphix kit...i like the K&K kit :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fullbore is what I'm gonna get. It's kind of pricey though so maybe just the new maier. Silver is a good idea.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Just got the new maier for my R. Spend the extra cash and get the fullbore or factory plastics. I'll admit I'm fussy, but I was not happy about the way the maier rears fit. every hole was about 1 inch. off.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good info...thanks how much are the maiers anyways?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts