Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...This spring it was my buddy Al who bought the new 2002 CRF450 and the CR250....both of them...paid in cash.

He bought 2 so he could have a riding partner (me). I told him he was crazy to buy 2 but he DID anyways. He don't play around.

He kept the bikes (not to mention the new 2002 ProCraft Fish'n'Ski boat) at my house. When we would go out riding we would switch bikes off and on.

After some serious talk Al and I were convinced that quads were in order. The bikes were close to being a year old (because the 2003 CRF450 is out now) so one day I get home to see Al loading up the bikes. He said its trade in time. We already had the prices locked down for the KFX's. The Z400 dealer was not locked down because he was "iffy" on the trades. Anyways...Al traded in boths those bikes (which were totally paid for) towards the 2 new KFX's.

I just want to say....and I'm sure he'll see this...thanks Al...for including me in your adventures and getting a second machine so I can ride with ya. There are not many people like ya man.

So when I say "we"...I mean Al and me. Al puts me in charge of finding out all the info...he makes the final decisions. Just like all the great info and feedback on this board...I report it all to Al.

Al is gonna be new to the Sport-Quad scene...but I'm sure he'll give 'em hell...because he is no stranger to power. He also has a 2002 MXZ800 and has rode bikes most of his life.

Hey Al.....Thanks for the ride buddy. :twisted:

ps....and one more thing guys...we'll have pics for you all soon....the first one is supposed to be in this week we are hearing. The second one will be after all the dealers have 1 (so the dealer tells us).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Damn, Al is a nice guy. Good luck with the quads i'm sure you'll love them.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
hey Al...wanna be my friend?  :D[/b]
Me too me too. Think you could help me trade in my 250ex for one of these KFXs? :D

You got one heck of a friend there bottomline, dont lose him. You gotta have his back. I wouldnt know what to do with a friends as good as him. You 2 have a great time out on the trails and give us some feedback on how the KFX's are compared to the Z's (shouldnt be much difference) but you'll be one of the first on the site to snatch one up. Have a good time guys. 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KFX (Al) says..........

Its all just fun guys....live while you can...you can't take it with ya.

About those trades....I would...but I can't cause I'm tapped...if I hit the lotto....maybe then. 8)

Flip, Flop, and Fly.....Never Die!

Al (aka... KFX)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts