1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
8O like those pipes, but don't you think with all that power you'll need new tires.....how about get some kind of slicks, cause you are doing that so that you can drag it, right?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, you are right I forgot all about the new tires for it! Thanks.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i never heard drag pipes on a 2-stoker, how does it make it sound? just louder?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It makes it sound louder and a lot more high pitched. It sounds awsome!! Maybe sometime I can get a video of it. If I can get my friends video camera. :D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
what are your best times?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have not yet used it at the track where you can clock it. What I've done so far is race with my friends. I also want to get some more mods before I take it to the track. When I do go to the track I will post the times I get.

·
Registered
138 Posts
dude, I think I might of saw your quad over the summer in walden ny for-sale. Did you get it around then? If not it looked the same thing. Except it didnt have a lowering kit on it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, mine is a 2002 blaster I don't know if the one you saw was a 02. But I did get mine in the summer/spring! Also I bought mine new from a dealer, I did not buy it used. Somebody else has that one. I just put some more mods on so if you want I can put more pictures on in a few days.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have not draged with a Z, but that would be sweet if I could. Nobody in my area has one that I know of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts