Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ABOUT A WEEK AFTER I GOT MY Z I WAS RIDING WITH MY FRIEND WHO HAD JUST BOUGHT A RAPTOR AND WE WERE BOTH BREAKING THEM IN AND GOOFING OFF AT NIGHT. WELL I HAD A YAMAHA R6(STREET BIKE) AND WOULD DO STOPPIES ALL THE TIME. WELL THIS NIGHT I DECIDE TO SEE HOW EASY THE Z DOES STOPPIES. TO MY SURPRISE THE Z DID STOPPIES ALOT EASIER THAN A STREETBIKE. I DID A FEW SMALL ONES GETTING THE HAND OF IT AND GOT A LITTLE OVER CONFIDENT AND WENT IN SECOND GEAR GOING TO DO A ROLLING STOPPIE. WELL NEED LESS TO SAY THE FRONT BRAKES ARE AWSOME FOR THIS. I WAS RIDING IT FOR ABOUT 20 FT THEN THE BACK CAME ALL THE WAY OVER. THE FUNNY PART OF THE STORY IS THE BIKE STOPED ON IT'S NOSE FOR A COUPLE OF SEC THEN FELL ON OVER I WAS ABLE TO GET OUT FROM UNDER IT BEFORE IT FELL ON ME AND DIDN'T GET ANY SCRATCHES. MY FRIEND SAID IT LOOKED AWSOME JUST SITTING THERE FOR THOSE COUPLE OF SECONDS. AFTER THE HOLE THING WE FLIPPED IT BACK OVER AND WENT HOME CAUSE HE WAS LAUGHING TO HARD AND MY HEART WAS RACING TO HARD. JUST THOUGH I WOULD SHARE THIS LITTLE FUNNY STORY.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I bet that was something to see, did it hurt anything on the z? I ran over a dirtbike today.lol Im glad i had my dg bumper.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope nothing wrong with the bike lucky me

·
Registered
717 Posts
You should get to pics of that I would love to see a Z doing a stoppie!
I would like make it my background it would look awesome

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Or a video would be good to.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would love to see someone do a 20ft rolling endo, I've been trying lately and can only do like 5ft, I know it's possible because a friend did a 30ft endo and got it on tape, no offense but I'll belive it when I see it.

Tim

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Wow dude sounds like fun.Glad there is nothing wrong with the bike.Too bad there isn't a video.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would love to see someone do a 20ft rolling endo, I've been trying lately and can only do like 5ft, I know it's possible because a friend did a 30ft endo and got it on tape, no offense but I'll belive it when I see it.

Tim[/b]
20ft ENDO 8O man that would really hurt!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
MY bro did that right in front of my he hurt is back but he got over it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts