Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got it this weekend...my friend picked it up for me. His cousing sold it for $500. So...needless to say, aftermarket parts for the Z will be on hold for a while...at least until my new baby is up and running.

'86 Kawasaki Tecate 3

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
your 3 wheeler is cool and all, but I am really grouling on that roadster you got settin back there in the corner...........

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That belongs to my friends' Dad. It's his shop...and my friend has all of his projects in there too. He lives in San Diego. My friend has a '95 CR250R and a 87 TRX 250R in there too...he's getting ready to sell them both...once he gets them back together.

·
Registered
931 Posts
wow looks nice, but the old pipe takes away from it looks.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Wow, I've never seen one of those. I know the 4 wheeler is hot though.
Looks kinda strange but you have something there. Cool project and when it's done it'll be a collector.

·
Registered
278 Posts
you bastage!!! i wish i had that 3-wheeler :D

very nice find. gonna be a great project to work on.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! I know it's going to be a fun, but expensive project. It's going to haul A$$ when I'm done. I'm going to try my best to get it as close to stock as possible (engine/plastics, tec.). I'm pinging right now from place to place to find parts for it...if any of you have some connections...let me know.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
nice man. be careful on those tecates. they are crazy fast! omg. i rode one for the first time this summer. man what a rush. every bump the front end comes up. the tecate i was riding dusted my friend on his stock banshee in a DRAG non the less. now thats crazy. ohh i wouldnt mind having one to puts around with.

oh and i also rode my dad's friends atc 250r three wheeler. this thing was crazy. it was set up for 100% drag racing. friggin +4in swing arm and a 12in fork lenght and it still wheelies with teh crack of the throttle. there is not one macchine that i have ridden that even came close in pure speed then this thing, on land anyway. (took an 1300cc turbo jetski for a spin for a few hours...WOW)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts