Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
they look pretty cool, whats the deal with the gas tank area? how come they arent on the bike yet?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
nice your going to have the first black Z400 are you going to PC the frame

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Damn thats gonna look trick bro and now all u need to do is get one of them KFX hoods and paint it silver and damn u will have one badarse looking z.

·
Registered
363 Posts
very nice. if you don't mind, what was the cost?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i found fullbore for 500 for the whole set before

·
Registered
24 Posts
that looks very trick, get some pics of it installed soon

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanx for the complements!, i still have alot of stuff to do yet to the Z thats why the plastics are not on the bike. i think i'm actually gonna race cut the fenders sometime inthe near future (i should have bought race cut) the kit come wth a reverse knob relocation bracket, it hides it on the head stay on the right side of the bike, its pretty trick. i'm goin complete stealth mode on the Z so everythings gonna be black or polished. i got a pretty good deal on the plastics and jeff at fullbore is a nice guy, i'm sure if u call he could set u up with a great deal also! the only thing i am dissapointed about is that they did not send any fullbore stickers with the plastics :cry:... well if u got any more questions let me know.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
looks awesome man, let us know when you get some pic of it mounted

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
they make any graphics kits that go with black?

·
Registered
278 Posts
:eek: black plastics!!!

now where did that green K&K grapix kit go.......

·
Registered
407 Posts
nice man get some pics up quick i wanna see this the plastic looks great on the floor!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts