Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, i went out and purchased these Oakley's today for about $200 canadian, so probably $140 american, tell me what you thing, the pictures on the side is of a skull.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Not bad. I need a new pair of glasses and I could get ahold of a pair of decent Oakleys for bout $70 here but I dont wanna pay that much for a pair. 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Nice oakley's

·
Registered
439 Posts
those are nice. I want some Oakleys but Im not willing to pay that much for sun glasses. I'd rather spend my money else where. I dunno someday, i need a good pair. The wal mart ones break after a week.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i wasn't goona buy these, my parents were leading on that they were going to buy them, then i was like nice, and they owe me $200 for helping build a deck, then on the way home, they said now they don't have to pay me back, i was like damn.... i had just got my eyes checked, the doctor said that i have perfect vision..woohoo

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I never pay more than ten dollars give or take five on shades. I buy them from places like 7-11 or just gas stations or whatever. Then, WHEN, not if, but when they break, usually by my sitting on them, I toss'm and grab another. To each his/her own.
peace

·
Registered
221 Posts
i got my oakleys at cumberland farms for 10 bucks. holding up. even has all the markings of real oakleys.

dave

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i don't know, these have 2 year warrenty...bumper to bumper lol, so if they get stepped on or whatever they will replace them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, I got FMJ minutes. I figger that I am more careful with these, and would have lost 10 pairs of cheapies by now, so it is all good.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have a pair of 250 us dollars bolie sun glasses.

·
Registered
773 Posts
So?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts