Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics of my pro peg nerfs:
ScreaminTRX: And other people say AC's are ass on Z's too...so....it's not just me
ScreaminTRX: Billy....return tham

this is what jamey had to say on aim about them.....do you guys feel this way??...im pretty pissed at his comment.

·
Registered
147 Posts
They look good to me. WHO CARES if they slope downward in the back. If you like 'em, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't see why he is so concerned with YOUR nerfs. I could understand if he bought them and didn't like them, but telling you to return them because HE didn't like them is almost like controlling what you can do to your quad.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and for jamey sayin in the other thread of how the front is higher than the peg..blah..and how they are SOOOO UNEVEN!!!...well look at this!
i took a old wrapping paper tube, a level, taped the level on it....cut the tube so it didnt hit the a-arms or back tire.......i put it on the 2 spots where he claims its all uneven...well look at the pics. :)

o that looks so un even right???......pfft

:wink:

A

·
0 Posts
Tube is on peg....will have to see in person.

Don't get me wrong Billy...they are awesome....they just looked wierd in that one pic you sent me.

NOT flaming the nerfs....just saying man....please...don't be so defensive.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tube is on peg....will have to see in person.

Don't get me wrong Billy...they are awesome....they just looked wierd in that one pic you sent me.

NOT flaming the nerfs....just saying man....please...don't be so defensive.[/b]
im not being defensive...im proving IM RIGHT....you are wrong about MY NERFS.....i told you it wasnt all bent...you wouldnt believe me..well that is the proof. :roll:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
yeah but i still dont like them i could fit like maybee my heelin there i like putting my feet on the nerfs

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i like them, but for the fenders you knee to make a bracket out of the old metal heel gaurds or use the heel guards unless if u get mud on the fenders they are going to hand down and droop down

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hey billyblaster i know this is off topic but did you have to take your shocks off to put the shockwear shock covers on. Oh yeah your nerfs look fine.

·
Registered
362 Posts
not trying to add any fuel to the fire here but could post a shot of them that includes both the front and rear tires down low at the same level as the nerf bars,,, thx

like this pic but a lil lower

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
This is a little off the subject, but how/why is your Z so clean?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is a little off the subject, but how/why is your Z so clean?[/b]
My Z is so clean because i washed it before it started getting hi temps of 15 in the afternoon......i dont like riding when my hands freeze up after 5 min. thats just how i am :D I will ride this weekend.it is supposed to be in the 30s

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not trying to add any fuel to the fire here but could post a shot  of them  that includes  both the front and rear tires  down low  at the same level as the nerf bars,,,  thx

like this pic  but a lil lower

[/b]
Those are gibson nerfs...completely dif than ac.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
not trying to add any fuel to the fire  

Those are gibson nerfs...completely dif than ac.[/b]
he was only saying get that angle of a pic, but with AC's nerfs, he already knew those weren't AC's

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I don't want to get in the middle of anything, but I THINK DT's point was that AC nerfs are USUALLY higher in the back. I know mine are. I think they look fine, but yours are the first ones I've seen that aren't noticably higher in the back. Please correct me if I'm assuming wrong. (And please don't get angry at me! It's just my opinion! :D :D )

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I'm angry at you! :evil: you had no right to say that! :evil:

just playin' kentucky, but I think you're right, most of the AC nerfs do seem to be a little slanted, but no big deal to me

1 - 20 of 29 Posts