·
Registered
1,737 Posts
how did you replace the headlight?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just put a peice a aluminum flashing in it. used an old shirt to stuff in between headlight and flashing. i race the bike so i don't need a headlight. just wanted to look different

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow! Those quads are really nice, I like the raptor the best, but still all very nice looking.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that is an awesome collection! bet the EX is still the best on the track though, with all the stuff you've done on it, I don't think I could ever decide which one to ride, lol

·
Registered
717 Posts
They are awesome!
Also for some reason (maybe cause theyre so clean and shiney) they look almost like toys

·
Registered
717 Posts
I can answer that a a Z or KFX does not stand a chance against a IMS 440EX with White Brothers cams and racing carb. Even if the KFX does have a CT pipe.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually the kfx does really nice compared to the 440. i think its more fun to ride. really they are to completly different machines. 440 has more power and torque but the kfx in my mind is much faster on a hare scramble. the kfx is the most fun to ride but i love the sound of the raptor

·
Registered
407 Posts
that EX is SWEET even thought i have a z i like it post some more pics of all your quads

1 - 12 of 12 Posts