Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's different how you left the point at the tip, like the first person view too

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wanted to leave that front part on there, looks like its going to reach out and get ya!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
get a quadtech carbon fiber 250r hood and you'll be set in the looks department

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yea man they look great, but hows the mud? Wouldn't there be a lot more mud in the face? I am thinking about cutting mine. :rockon

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i have mine cut and u dont get mud inthe face

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yea maybe not in the face but you have to admit that you do get more mud on you than with stock fenders. Not that I care about mud at all. I mean I see all the mud under the fenders and I know that would have probably been on me. But they really do look good though and if u guys say its not bad I might just consider to cut them.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
hey blaster kid-where did you move your lights when you added the bars?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i moved them on top of the other lights let me see if i can dig up a pic

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

ther u go[/img]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
yep

·
Registered
66 Posts

Hey did the dealer do the lights for u and the ignition or u do it ur self?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
as far as mud goes, it will cover you up, i normally stay out of the mud, so thats not really a problem for me, i love it, i rode it today for the first time and l love in, i thought it would feel weird at first but it doesn't, i can see where im wheeling and when your jumping you can see exactly where your going to land. ill post some action pictures later.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i did the lights and key my self i am sure u can do it i am only 13 years old :) yeah i love how they are so much more free with cut fenders

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yea its not hard at all to remount them. You should be able to do it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts