Suzuki Central Forum banner

My two Modified Z400s

3K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  honda killer 
#1 ·
First there was one, and now there is two. I have one setup for MX and the other for XC. They both have Burgard Cycle 400EX style rear swingarms, and the added length makes them more controllable. I have raced #22 8 times now and have never finished less then 6th place. I have also finished 3rd and 4th in the GNCC 4stkMod class, so don't let the Predator quad make you think twice about your Z or KFX purchases. The Predator may have won some races with a PRO riding it, but time will tell. My Z has proven itself to me. I will be getting a KFX soon because Kawasaki will be offering contigencies next year in the GNCC Series for Quads. One of my Suzuki's will be forsale or trade for a Kawasaki.

Also, I would like to thank my Sponsors
Burgard Cycle
White Brothers
Ray Wilts Cycle
ATV Addiction
Bowers Motorcycle Supply
Works Performance

See less See more
#4 ·
That's awesome, another 2 Z household, or course our two are pretty much stock, hey, I'm pretty broke. Keep on rippin it up out there.

#5 ·
thank u ive been wanting to see it for a while awsome quad

#7 ·
Why not just put Kawasaki plastic on one of the Z's and make it a Kawasaki! It would be alot cheaper!

#9 ·
Do they check the vin #? Besides they BUY the bike from Suzuki....
Actually they are partners....

Just jokin'....

#10 ·
I wish I could just change the plastic, but the VIN # is the important part. I feel my dealer will come through on exchange one for a KFX or I will sell the one for $4,900 all stock with almost brand new factory parts.

#11 ·
if ur parting out the xc ill take the swing armand the stuff that goes wit it mayby the front hipers sciene i just bough rears today and the chock start set up
if the mx ill take a arms shocks swing arm axel
let me know

#12 ·
Sorry, I am only selling the +2 A-Arms for $325.00 if interested, but the rest of the parts will go on my new KFX .

#14 ·
2+ arms hu i may take them i just got to get holeshot mxs first cause i just got new hipers

#16 ·
I called kawasaki directly and spoke to Russ in the ATV department and he told me. I also called Suzuki and they told me NO because Suzuki Japan doesn't want it, but Suzuki America does. Things may change with Suzuki but I doubt it.

The details on the Kawasaki deal will be available in Mid November to early December

#17 ·
Why not just put Kawasaki plastic on one of the Z's and make it a Kawasaki! It would be alot cheaper![/b]
lol

Dude....you think Kawasaki would honor contigencies for something with a Suzuki VIN Number? I don't think so.

LOL....but they should![/b][/quote]

LOL Dude have you not seen one of the Kawasaki's yet????

they have a "Made by Suzuki" sticker right on the frame right beside the Suzuki S/N.

Railmen.
:

#19 ·
They are nice... but why have 2. I mean I understand having 2 for different types of riding is cool, but you have the same tire setup and stuff on both. No offense I think it's dumb, should have got the Z-400 for the GNCC Trail Style races and a 250R or something for the MX. But nice quads anyways...

#20 ·
I actually have 3 races quads. The reason is simple. First of all, atleast 5 times a year. I race a national on Saturday, and then a District race on Sunday. They are normally atleast 200 -500 miles apart, and I don't have time to prep the quad from the previous day. Also, if something breaks on one. I atleast have one to race if the other is down, so don't call others dumb until you know the reasoning. It isn't very polite. Here is a pic of my Honda for MX. By the way, most top level riders have several quads.

[/quote]

#22 ·
I have Radials and Turf tamers,but I would practice with big tires sometimes because there are some big jumps on the GNCC tracks.

#23 ·
well if kawi is going to offer contingencies and zuki doesn't, they've already helped me make my buying decision.... support those who support the sport.

while you were on the phone with him, did he mention any other series... like the WORCS? or 4-stroke nationals?[/b]
Kawasaki Plant is right here in Lincoln Nebraska and they dont do a darn thing to "Support the Sport". There is only ONE public place to ride here in NEBRASKA and the "K-Plant" has absolutely nothing to do with it. They hire local people ane work them full time for about 2-3 months then fire them over and over to avoid paying benefits. All the MX bikes are made here and ALL the Jetskis and they do NOTHING for even the locals to support the sport.

Sorry but I would NEVER buy a Kawasaki even if it was the last bike on earth. But race money is one thing and I dont race so I understand your point but I sure hope you understand my point... It's like having someone living in your home who does nothing to help out, is messy, rude and does not pay any rent.

We desparately NEED places to ride here in Nebraska and we try hard to contact orginatations to help us and we lobby government but Kawasaki will have no part of it. I know of NO OTHER MANUFACTURER who would treat their "home turf" like that.

Rant.... Rant.... Rant....

Sorry folks but thats the real truth behind the big company. Makes sense now why they are selling Suzuki's now because to them its all about the "$$$ BOTTOM LINE" and their bank has no accounts for morals and ethics.

But anyway... Good luck at the races!
:

#24 ·
you should take some more pics of like the side,back,front. And please take some more of the 400ex its sweet Please thanks.
What class are you in for gncc

#25 ·
Here are some more pics

I race the 4 Stroke Mod class in the GNCC Series. I took 3rd at High Point and 4th at Powerline Park. I am leaving for Indiana on Friday to race the Iron Man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.