Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
What kind of tires you got on rear? Holeshot? they arent stock are they?
Is that a DG bumper?
Thats a real nice Z

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Nice z you got there, are those douglas wheels in the rear because they look awesome?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
What kind of tires you got on rear? Holeshot? they arent stock are they?  
Is that a DG bumper?  
Thats a real nice Z[/b]
Yeah hes got a dg bumper and i think he has holeshots, and i wish they were the stock tires.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The wheels look stock...I think[/b]
Those are defently not the stock wheels.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yeah the front wheels and tires are stock.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys are right on the money, It is a dg bumper, stock front tires and rims, and holeshots on ITP .190 rims, with a durablue axle. Here's another picture of mine and my friends yamaha product.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Those are itp wheels. 8O

·
Registered
174 Posts
nice Z man i wish i had a garage like yours to store mine in did you wash it in there?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I have ITP wheels and their great, I don't know why everybody always talks so good about Douglass when the ITPs are good too.....that blaster is brand new and look at that huge ding in the bumper already

·
Registered
23 Posts
.....that blaster is brand new and look at that huge ding in the bumper already[/b]
Brand new? I'll have you know I have had it for 3 months and ridden the hell outta that thing! I have to ride hard to keep up with the Z400! Yeah I dinged up my stock bumper the first week I had it, slid off the trail into a little tree.. whoops!

I ordered a Krome Lite from my local dealer, but when it showed up, it was for a Raptor, so I sent it back an am awaiting the new bumper!

Bill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts