Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys as some might know I've been rebuilding this for a couple months now and its done and I'm looking to sell it. This thing was rebuilt from the ground up and everything is new. I cant really tell you what year it is since its a mix of all. New frame, new subframe that is powdercoated black, replaced: a-arms(old bushings were shot) new swingarm bushings, new rear shock linkage, new front and rear sprockets, chain and chain glide. Has brand new gbc xrex tires on the rear. Honda 450r shocks up front, pull choke on the carb, maier hood, dg swing arm skid, twin air filter renthal fatbars rm125 bend. MOST IMPORTANTLY IS THE FRAME. The frame on my z came from DOUG GUSTS ROLL DESIGN RACEBIKE. The frame was bought from Suzuki, and sent to Doug Roll(owner of roll design) and from what Im told he personally has over 40 hrs into this frame alone..... This is nothing like the bare performance kits you see, this is real deal. I bought this frame from Wes Stone of stone concepts. He bought out alot of roll design. Most of the stuff you see on ebay that is roll design is from stone concepts It was powder coated silver when I got it. It was scratched bad and to save time I just painted it black. There is a blank vin number plate on it. The motor is completely stock and out of an 05. I know Im forgetting something but my asking PRICE IS $2700 will bend slightly with price if anyone is seriously interested. 7 hours at most on this since rebuild .If anyone has any questions ask. Im not sure how I would be able to ship this Im located in PA. Pics are from cell phone but can provide better pics after all this rain clears up. I do not have a title but will do whatever necessary to make it work out for buyer. Thanks

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Thanks man i dont have to just hoping to upgrade to a 450
haha seems like alot of people are doing that now. Tomorrow Im going to pick up a ltr 450

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hate to say it on here but honda...personal preferance outta the two i didnt get to ride a kfx yet tho.
But defff not a yamahaahahaaha

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts