Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be buying a Z400 this coming february, and i need to know,w hats the lowest price i could on a brandy new one? and when i get it, what are some good mods to start off with that would give it a bit of a boost :p
i want to spoke my dads 400ex when i get it and everyones around!
:eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ickies, anywho, the last spoke was suppose to be smoke, damn keyboard..

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
where ya live at in ohio and one place that was really good to me was mccune cycle in mansfield it was worth the hour drive there

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
TheZ, I think by now you would be able to get into one for about 5200-5300 OTD like Z400Central said. I got mine in June (with a close friend of the Sales manager giving him a call) and paid $5100 w/ helmet + tax. Unless you know someone, I really doubt that you will get much better. Whatever you do, do not let a dealer tell you that you will have to pay sticker or you are not going to get one. As far as mods, look into the air filter then exhaust before anything else. You will be looking at about $500 for everyhing (complete exhaust, not just slip on).

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
hindelk, what part of Oh are you from? I am from Kent and have been looking for others to ride with.... If you want, IM me or e-mail me! E-Mail: [email protected] AOL IM: mre2u

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm from Fort Jennings.. north east ohio.... anywho, alrighty, i'm gonna be getting my z400 prolly right after christmas... so i guess i'll have some fun in the snow as long as it wont hurt anything... doing donuts in fields are fun, and thats only with a 250 Fourttrax... :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Get the Z, go have fun!

Used to love riding in the snow in Bellefontaine/Indian Lake, OH!

Memories...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
well i payed 5100 plus tax. that was a great price i think, some guys were payin 5699 plus tax which is over $600 more 8O

1 - 10 of 10 Posts