·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Who is doing the work for you?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dad lol. He works 3 days a week. So he asked me if he could do the work on it

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Im thinking about powdercoating the frame and sub frame. Need a color. Im thinking silver or maybe white? Plastics are staying white and all accents are mirror blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice i might have to get a gt thunder for the back also....

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok ill poke around and see what i come up with :)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
moving right along with your build. pretty good your dad is starting the work for ya. that thing is going to rip once you get back on it. good luck with the build and keep sharing.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Hughesc. This is where most my deployment money is gone too haha. Yea my dad is a great guy for doing this for me. I cant wait to take it to Little Sahara and shed some dunes. Ill post em up as he sends em to me

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
sounds good...im hoping to get my bbk/top end on as soon as i get back and before i head back to the dunes. i want to see the difference. youll have to let me know how you like that hotrods crank. been debating on whether or not to get one and install it when i do the bbk.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There was a write up on the hot rods site saying when installed with the CW BBK it made it a 470cc well 468cc. Thats with the +4 with the +5 you start to require mill work according to the hot rods site

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
You need to use a stroker piston or a space plate and degree in your cams with the +5.

Nice build btw! I'm loving all this build threads at once.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts