Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who makes the best nerfs for the Z400? Im planning on getting some nerfs but I don't know which ones to get.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i would suggest AC eiter pro pegs or regulars depinding if u want new pegs

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i dunno my factory suzuki ones are mint i mean they dont move very sturdy i even stand on them when i ride sometimes love the look and how they perform

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don't get AC pro-peg nerf bars. They are a pain in the @$$ to install ( nothing lines up right and that includes the heel plates and nerf bars).

·
Registered
975 Posts
I have been dissapointed with every DG product I have ever purchased, so I am getting the AC nerfs, at least some people who work there seem to care enough to talk to us online.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I have been dissapointed with every DG product I have ever purchased, so I am getting the AC nerfs, at least some people who work there seem to care enough to talk to us online.[/b]
That's exactly why I don't mind getting AC stuff, even though some people don't like it. :D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i really like my factory Suzuki nerfs, and plus you get to keep the heelguards with them, they seem real sturdy, i've also stood completely on my(i weight about 160) and they don't move at all, also, i have DG nerfs on my 400ex and they seem to work good. i've never dealt with AC stuff, but theirs don't seem very big.......

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nerf Bars

Depending on how much you want to spend, I woud suggest the pro armor as they seem like a good deal. I am considering the White Bros or the Roll Design. Both sets are identical. I woud combine them with the Roll Design kick up pegs and IMS heel guards. $$$$$$$$ is all it ever takes. There was a comparison in the July 2002 ATV ACTION magazine. Graydon Proline had the best Rating but were $200. The Roll Design and White Bros were up there too but the White Bros were only $150. Good luck 8O

·
Registered
715 Posts
GIBSON (MADE BY EAST COAST ATV) HAS A PROPEG STYLE NERF.
IT HAS DOUBLE WIDE PEGS W/ REPLACABLE INSERTS. THE TUBES LOOK
THICK AND MY OTHER GIBSON STUFF HAS FIT PERFECT.
WWW.EASTCOASTATV.COM

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does Gibson have a website? And one more thing, can I get the suzuki nerfs at my local dealer?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes, you should be able to get the Suzuki nerfs straight from your local dealer. I personally got the regular AC nerfs and they bolted up just fine. I have them on all my quads except the 300EX.

·
Registered
715 Posts
GIBSON IS MADE BY EAST COAST ATV. ITS THIER OWN LINE.
GOOD STUFF, IT'S STARTING TO BECOME KNOWN.
THE LONG TRAVEL A-ARMS ARE SOME OF THE NICEST I'VE SEEN

·
Registered
20 Posts
Apparently they don't sell any Pro Armor Products

atvaddiction.com has a deal on the proarmor nerfs for $119. and that includes the heelguard.

MX[/b]
According to their website, they don't sell ANY Pro Armor products, and according to RobLobe (Pro Armor dealer) they haven't come out with the nerfs yet, and certainly with the heel guards they won't be as cheap as you say :oops:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow the price is outrageous

GIBSON (MADE BY EAST COAST ATV) HAS A PROPEG STYLE NERF.
IT HAS DOUBLE WIDE PEGS W/ REPLACABLE INSERTS. THE TUBES LOOK  
THICK AND MY OTHER GIBSON STUFF HAS FIT PERFECT.
WWW.EASTCOASTATV.COM[/b]
$279 plus shipping..aren't the Graydon's like $100 less and better??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts