Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. How about a "Ride Club"...? To post all upcoming events of interest... :) and members can setup their own rides with each other...
2. A forum strictly for PICS & VIDS... :)
3. A forum for "OLD SCHOOL" Suzuki Quads... ie: (LT250/ LT500)... :)
4. A forum for Mods & How To's...
5. A "Racers" forum where racers exchange info on setups, tires, tuning etc...(NO Squids) racers only... :)
6. And to brighten things up a bit a Monthly Prize giveaway... :D From Grips to Big Bore kits...Of course it can't be done without sponsorship for the site... :( If you would like some help with this you can contact Mr. Gixxer @ [/url][email protected] Be sure to tell him I sent you to him...I am RADRB8 on www.gixxer.com... :D

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
1. How about a "Ride Club"...? To post all upcoming events of interest... :) and members can setup their own rides with each other...
2. A forum strictly for PICS & VIDS... :)
3. A forum for "OLD SCHOOL" Suzuki Quads... ie: (LT250/ LT500)... :)
4. A forum for Mods & How To's...
5. A "Racers" forum where racers exchange info on setups, tires, tuning etc...(NO Squids) racers only... :)
6. And to brighten things up a bit a Monthly Prize giveaway... :D From Grips to Big Bore kits...Of course it can't be done without sponsorship for the site... :( If you would like some help with this you can contact Mr. Gixxer @ [/url][email protected] Be sure to tell him I sent you to him...I am RADRB8 on www.gixxer.com... :D [/b]
1. We kinda have a ride club...more so a rider forum, but this has been talked about before, and im working on possibly getting something done on it.
2.there already is a forum for pics and vids... :)
3. I can do that.....however, there is a section for other zooks, but noone posts in there...so figure noone would post in the old skool section.
4. there kinda is a how to and mods forum, the tips n tricks forum
5. as of now, there really arnt to many racers on the forum, so a forum like this would probably not get to much info.
6. i would LOVE to do a give away, however, me running this site out of my own wallet does get $$..im working with a few companies to get sponsor ships, so we shall see what we can give away and such. Would gixxer.com be willing to advertise?!? I thank you for the suggestions! Im always looking for them, and i try to put them into the site as much as I can, however, cant put everything in! you should of seen this place when it first opened, it was barrreee....but the members put in suggestions and i put it together the way that they like it. :) thanks again! ill think about em! :wink:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All we members can do is suggest...you could probably get away with a $20 dollar a year membership that I think would get a few things rolling at least... :) And for your "Donation" You could get a Bright Orange Z next to your avatar... 8) As for the forums that nobody posts in DELETE it and try something new until people like it. I don't know if Mr Gixxer would advertise or not...He may have some good suggestions though... :D If you have a big enuff set of "them" you could ask the Front Office (SUZUKI... :p Nothing like starting at the top...Have you been to gixxer.com just to look around at what they have...? No, you should...I know a couple of people that sponsor that site so I'll do some checking for ya...-Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts