Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Let me be the first to say, WOW! Thats a nice Honda! Oh and welcome to our website. If you catch any of the fellow Z400 owners here drooling while looking at this thread, pay no attention, thats common behavior.

Droooool......

·
Registered
773 Posts
yep i agree, it looks awesome. i wanna see some pics of the front! its weird, that makes me miss my EX.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha..lmao..thanks for the compliment. i have done every bit of work on the quad including the powdercoating. i said to myself...self...when you do a quad this time..do it right!! lol i have tried to pay attention to detail.

·
Registered
773 Posts
its good to listen to self sometimes. id like to be able to powdercoat my frame, myself! come on self are you listening??

looks like you have some good pieces on there. what does the front look like?

·
Registered
773 Posts
hey, theres the shot i wanted. looks great.
his sig says fullbore.

very nice.

where in maryland are you? im always in rockville area, DC, and arlington.

is there anything worth trailering for?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where in maryland are you?  im always in rockville area, DC, and arlington.  

is there anything worth trailering for?[/b]
yeah...but mostly mx tracks. i will be headin to a friends house soon to trail ride..and i will be practicing at tower city for the upcoming gncc race on saturday. i work in gaithersburg so i know where yer at..lol anytime ya wanna try out tower city ..rausch creek..the landing mx...or brezewood..let me know

·
Registered
620 Posts
just say i wanted to powder coat my kick starter and clutch and brake levers, would i have to sand it first?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yah, I seen his sig after I posted.  Good to double check though.  Do you have dynos on this quad?  Is it pretty good at the track?  Do you race?[/b]
haha,...the motor is bone stock. but its quick. i have only race 2 z400's and beat them both..but it was all rider. i dont have trouble in drag races..heck..i surprised my freind when i beat his 416 !!! another buddy has a 265 R and we are dead even . i geuss she was built on the perfect day..lol

i am just getting back into racing after a long layoff and 2 bad injuries. i just like havin fun and makin quads look sweet

i will be racing the ohio gncc on sept 7th. then im gonna try to run district 7 points in mx and hare scrambles this comin year

·
Registered
620 Posts
if i remember correctly he has a 416 kit laying in his garage!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yep..i havent done the 416 kit yet..actually its sold. my engine is being sent to lrd this winter for a 440 kit.

haha..dont be jealous...i wanna see some tricked out z400's. heck...you guys can even powdercoat the stock a a rms something us honda guys cant!! i would imagine there will be some sweet z's in the spring.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts