Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Pay attention to where you are posting..we have a section for this....

moved from Z400 Performance Parts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey KFX kid,
Where do you gys ride at.Im just outside AC . Are you guys members at Chatsworth? If so ill see you guys out there

·
Registered
260 Posts
Central NJ here right outside of Newark :gun2 :dance :boom
I'm down for a ride anywhere in NJ. Lets do it

·
Registered
11 Posts
coronakid, where in Kenilworth do you live? My girlfriend lives there, I'm going there tonight actually. Anywhere to ride up there? I'll bring my Z next time I come up and we can go riding.

And anyone else, I live in South Jersey and have really been itcing to ride lately. Is Chatsworth open all year long??? Let go some weekend soon!

Jason

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Flyers,
Chatsworth is open all year around. Let me know when you re gonna go and ill see you out there. If we could just get rid of this snow!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
no, i don't have a pass to chatsworth. we go to forked river and browns mills. i have heard a lot about forked river being shut down, so i am going to post a message about that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
just got word that i am being paranoid about forked river. it is all good to go for riding!!! just wish that it was warmer. and about chatsworth, i have a lot of friends that ride there and they said for $200, they should groom the tracks a little better. i have seen the place and can agree. the jumps on the atv track get pretty rooted. friends say that they will stay like that for a few days before they are fixed. i am just bitchin, i want to go riding so bad. when is it going to be hot here again?? hahaha :baby

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo Guys I am new to the site and I saw this post and thought I would say hello. I live just outside AC and I ride every sunday. There is usually at least 4 of us but there has been 12 at times. We ride from Mayslanding to Buena. It is a pretty good ride if anyone wants to join us let me know.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
dont worry boys winters on its way out!

lets hope so anyway

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Z400 bill,
We also have group that rides from Mayslanding. We should hook up some time. I also live in EHT,where are you at?

·
Registered
206 Posts
what kind of riding is it there and how far is it from mayslanding to bueno (sp)? sounds like fun, i will have to pm you to get directions or times/dates of your guys riding.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts