Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
predator500.com I think it looks great.I think its a Polaris, the facts point to it. http://markynark.com/ISPY5.html has spy pictures of it, looks a little smaller than a raptor. its a little heavy (415lbs) but im sure that the power will make up for it! one thing that was pointed out, on that guys personal spy shoots, look at the motor. looks like a yami design, atleast the top of the head does...Hmm....

·
Registered
773 Posts
i agree, i think it should be a pretty competitive bike. i also think that Polaris, or whoever is making the quad is doing a great job of not telling us who it really is. they are creating a buzz thats getting pretty strong. everybody is talking about the preditor, and when all the other z-clones come out there will be a pretty large market for them to compete in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
its a polaris, some dudes @ atvconnection looked up the actual trademark, polaris industrys trademarked the word predator for an ATV in january

it looks really sweet, indeed a bit heavy, lets just hope that it doesnt have tons of problems like polaris quads usually have.....

the plastic looks GREAT! , i think this is how the cannondale plastic should have been, aggressive looking, the 'dales plastic is braud and plain....this is vicious i think...

·
Registered
794 Posts
It is a Polaris and i think it looks good. But i don't like cuz its 500cc's. That means i won't be able to race it in anything but open class.

Later

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Would be a pretty nice sport quad if polaris made it which would make them a good contender in the atv market.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Im glad to see Polaris going the MX capable rute, and it does look good, but I agree that for some odd reason, the Dales look horrible. Real gaudy and full of seamingly useless bumps and grooves.
Its odd that American made quads look so bad to americans :?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Damn this is an old thread, more than 2 years hahah.

·
Registered
465 Posts
This is cruel!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
my buddies pred sux............ he likes it, but i think the front is way to heavy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts