Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody just cleaned my quad and installed the new side guards. Since I just cleaned it what better time than to post a pic. Tell me what you think of the guards.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
nice
to post pics from imagestation you have to get the pic by its self and then copy the link and and at the end their is like jpg.orag.jpg it just has to be .jpg at the end

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
you right click on the pics go to properties then you see the url copy it then you go back to your post and click image copy the url after it then hit img again

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
looks cool, but do they serve any other point?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Point of the gaurds

The gaurds help protect the frame and motor so the motocross boot don't scratch and nick up your ride. I was starting to wear the paint off the frame. I want my ride to look as good as it can for as long as it can.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
ok, that would help, didn't think about it that way, but the only think that I've noticed that my MX boots screw up is the plastic, but haven't even noticed that on my Z, only when I used to race the 400ex

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Those do look good, were they hard to put on?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Those do look good, were they hard to put on?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They were very easy to install it took me 10 minutes. Pro armor gives you all the hardware you need.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
sombody here is a dealer of proarmor i think and he gives discounts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Lobe something is the dealer, i forget the rest. havent seen him in a while though

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I paid 79.00 for the side plates.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts