Suzuki Central Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Problem with pull starter resolved turns freely. Sourced a piston, it's 81.94mm but stock on specifications sheet state 82mm. Is .04mm enough to be concerned about considering I honed (deglazed) the jug? Thanks all

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Piston rings clocked and installed, will be putting on the head soon. Dowel pins are on the head? Should I move them to the jug? They will be in the same place regardless, figure it just makes putting gasket on easier no? If so not too worried about it

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
Yeah, put them on the jug. You answered your own question!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah, done n done letting the hondabond cure for tonight.update tommorow on if she runs and troubleshoot from there!!! REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP you guys have offered!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey the manual says I need to split the case to replace the front driveline seal...anyone have better suggestion?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
wow I just looked at your whole thread, unreal you got this for 300 bux... nice score. have fun rippin

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Lol $100! Allready dropped 6 into it. Have an oil leak at the front of the case from driveline seal behind the yoke, would like to get that fixed as it drips pretty good cold (about 4 drops a minute) would hate te see how bad it leaks at operating temp. The manual shows the case split apart to get the seal out but i know if I could just get the crusty u joint out aND yoke removed I could pick out the seal with a cool tool I have and then replace it. I just want to confirm if this is possible before going thru with it, or if someone knows something I dont. Not sure if I need to join another site for help, feedback is SLOW here. I'll throw a pic up later of where I'm talking about, BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME FEEDBACK!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello there i'm new as well but good thing is i have a 03 suzuki eiger 400 manual quad vin number is on downward frame bar use rag you will find it the tenth diget is year my eiger is LT-F400 MODEL

41 - 51 of 51 Posts