Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought it can anyone tell me why they call it special edition and why it cost more. Do need bars for a 2012 have to be 09 or newer? Sorry I couldn't find where Or how to post questions

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,013 Posts
Special editions cost more because its special and it has different colors than standard suzuki black, yellow, or white

·
Super Moderator
4,318 Posts
Welcome! You should be able to post in other sections now. Ask your parts-related question in the Maintenance section.

·
Super Moderator
3,363 Posts
Welcome. Probably need 09 and up, but a quick look at the nerf makers options will confirm it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Special editions cost more because its special and it has different colors than standard suzuki black, yellow, or white
Haha but what's special... Parts seem to be far less available for that year and one seller will say older parts fit and another will say they don't

·
3,013 Posts
Haha but what's special... Parts seem to be far less available for that year and one seller will say older parts fit and another will say they don't
As I said its special it has different colors. There is nothing different between them.

·
Super Moderator
3,363 Posts
Tyler is special is well...:grin2:

·
3,013 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts