Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this scene....show me some love folks

GC

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
hey sup welcome to the site. what do you think of the Z so far?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'M FROM MERLAND 2

WHAT A SMALL WORLD THIS IS THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM MARYLAND ON THIS SITE. MAYBE YOU' LL BE ABLE TO HOOK UP WITH SOME OF US AT BUDDS CREEK RACE TRACK :p

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yeah man! Nice Z. Is this your first quad? Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, I'm loving this site already.....I've learned alot just from sitting back and reading the different posts.

The Z is HOTTT!!! I just went into the dealership andasked what was the baddest thing out there now and they told me the Z was it. I told them to load it up. I've been riding sportbikes for about 10 years and just decided to try something new. I wish I would've known it was this much fun sooner. I didn't know what I was missing out on.

Hooking up at Budds creek sounds like fun to me. I used to hit that track for the 1/4 mile races all the time.

Yup, this is my very first quad......never even rode a dirtbike before. A friend of mine told me that these were alot more fun than dirtbikes so I decided to get a quad.

I will be putting the twist throttle on this weekend. I am not used to the thumb throttle so I'd rather have the twist. Hopefully it will be at my house this evening when I get home. Darn mailman is SLOW!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey GC I live in Maryland 2 and about to get a z400. I saw that you got an awesome deal and was wondering where you got it??? If you could give me the name of the place and telephone if possible that would help me a lot. THANKS 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts