Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
ya that Zs tight in ur link adam, whose is that? Need to get those warning labels off of there, that would help. Does it have to be someone who is a member? I dont think the sand bros guy is but not sure. Also if Dewie ever gets her's done it will be tight. Big Airs sounds sweet but never seen a pic of it. There are alot of good options, this should be a tough one this month!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Im voting for zhvonte's z when he finishes it.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
IM STILL GOIN WITH ZRACERS QUADS EITHER ONE, THEIR BOTH AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i think his user name is qw, it says his name is kirk

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
You should give the winner of quad of the month each month some stickers or a t-shirt or both. All that work into their bike it would be nice to get a lil something in return!

·
Registered
361 Posts
i agree on getting some free stuff if u win, and im voting for Kirk's quad that was in Adam's link
Cya
Mike From Canada

·
Registered
439 Posts
This was asked before but I forgot. Does the winner have to have a Z/KFX or can it be something else?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
that would be good, other than just an online recognition......    t-shirt, bumper sticker, hat, something.....[/b]
You could give a way cookies. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
zhvonte

I will be voting for zhvonte as well...I will post pics of my Z later in the week, It is a houser/elka,LRD 416 w/ custom porcelain exaust,PRM,AC Pro-Peg,Douglas Shamrock,K&K billets, 250r&400ex eating Son Of a Gun. I will be finished w/ it on Thursday!!! The Pictures will tell the TALE. If any body needs any parts,e-mail me, I can get whatever you want save you some serious $$$$. I will be ordering me and several others an aluminum Chassis in the NEAR future. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
73 Posts
it has to be a z400 or KFX....and about giving stuff away, id love to, i just dont simply have the $$ to give away stuff right now.. :( sorry..[/b]
Or we could donate money, and it could go twards a hat or somethigng........

·
Registered
361 Posts
yeah if we all threw in a couple bucks a months to give the winner a hat or shirt or assortmant of stickers??

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Guys also remember if you are voting for someone. Try and make it someone from the site.

I gotta vote for ZRacer. I really want to see what they are going to look like when he and Pappy get done PC and spit polishing the Z's.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.