Suzuki Central Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
wow, new section , cool :) i hope nobody beats me to posting 8O anyways, I say Lurch's Mojave, may not be a z, but it sure is awesome! AND....... He has a phoney cover!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
well, if ur not signed in, it just posts as guest, you're right, could cause some trouble

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I would like to add you CANNOT vote for yourself for the selection of the final three. You can vote if you are the one of the finalist, but not to become the finalist. I have a million reasons why I think I should be a finalist, but I think to make this fair, it should come from other people.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
lol, the owner doesn't know, haha! j/p

most places won't allow to to post as guest

but anyway, back to the subject......I'm gonna go ahead and say it, cause you know whoever reads this is already thinking it.....WP's Z

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm going to vote for Erics quad. His username is 03z400 I think. The one with the carbon fiber plastics in the members gallery. Sick!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
does it have to be a z?

and when entering a pic does it have to be yours or can it be someone elses? (for example like a pic off K&K or something like that)

i like getting rid of the guest thing that could have caused some probs

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
It has to be someone who is on the site...Perferably a Z or a KFX but we might have to go out on a limb with a 250R when DT gets done...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I've been partial to WP's Z from the beginning, so WP has got my vote, THIS TIME.....

·
Registered
715 Posts
MY FIRST VOTE GOSE TO WP. FROM THE PICS IT LLOKS LIKE HE'S DONE ALOT OF WORK. I THINK HE DESERVES IT.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
wp (cory) has done a lot of work on it, i seen it first hand the other day. He actually takes his motor apart twice a month to inspect it to make sure its to specs. Now if that isnt dedication, then what is?

and DT, my bike will kick ass when its all said and done, but WP will still be better than mine.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
is wp they guy with tcs shocks and timmyboy a arms if so he has my vote :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
i vote for wp

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
hey boss, I say lets start a poll and get the first one up for Jan. 03'

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.