Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 z400.. I took the brake caliper off to replace the rear axle bearings. In the process I found that a white circular disk fell out of the caliper. I put it back where it came from and the brakes worked fine. The rear brakes have since stopped working and the disk is missing. Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to get a new one and what this disk is called and what's its purpose?

Thanks all...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an 03 z400.. I took the brake caliper off to replace the rear axle bearings. In the process I found that a white circular disk fell out of the caliper. I put it back where it came from and the brakes worked fine. The rear brakes have since stopped working and the disk is missing. Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to get a new one and what this disk is called and what's its purpose?

Thanks all...
thw whole new caliper with pads will run you 30$ man its no big deal amazon even has it if youre in that kind of hurry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.. I saw the calipers on Amazon and ebay but I wasn't sure if I should go that route or try to find that damn little disk. Lol. I couldn't find the disk anywhere on the OEM drawings... thanks for the input. It's much appreciated. I'll order up a caliper today and forget about that mystery disk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts