Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:
Uncle vinny and Viper, looks like The Westlake woods are gonna be very sweet. Rode them today with newest 110 rider, Jaosn. Plenty of available space to make trails. Looking forward to digging jumps and chopping trees. It will be a maze of trails in a matter of weeks. Also will be a great place for good winter riding. You guys gotta shoot out here soon. Maybe even help clear some fresh trails or dig. We established a nice track to day. Got it going in one short hour. Viper, would be a hour drive or so for you. Oh well....time to go spend some wifey time. Layter on peeps. 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ok what are you doing next wweekend i might have to shoot out there where is it at got an address i am gonna try the holeshot xcr tires on my z tomorow at hangtime all by myself :( oh well we will still have more time to ride it isnt the end of the world and brian tell your parents i said happy aniversiry ok well hope it goes well well try to get back with me ok
UNCLE VINNY-dont mess with the messer

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hello I love trail maintence! Where is it at? Looks like I will finally be making it out to Hangtime Sun. 10/27 so hopefully I can meet you guys, I'll have to admit I'm pretty nervous about this whole "mafia" thing
:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lmfao(Jeffksf)!!!!! :D Jeff, 10-27 huh. Uncle Vinny is going to drop on the ground and die if we don't ride out there soon. The Westlake woods is a great weekday place. You are more than welcome to come join in the tree slaughter. Very high profile place. Gotta know the right people. :roll: Actually its just connected to my buddies parents house. We all park there and gently ride back to the woods. You are cleveland so it would only be a semi-short drive for ya. Right off of Barton Rd. Which is right off Center Ridge. My house is right off Cenrer Ridge as well(Ridgeville). Any way, when i can, i get home from work at about 4:30. We are planning 5:00 or sooner meetings. I think this place has some good potential. A little elbow grease and we could have a close to home, kick ass place to blow off a little steam. :twisted: Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeffksf.....I too snowboard and own a ranger. Been skating and snoboarding since the mid to late 80's. Ridin' three wheelers about the same.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
hey hey hey you all have to come out to hangtime this weekend since you didnt today i meet a dude on a 400ex he talked me throug the barrel jump i did all of his directions and flew i couldnt belive it now i hit it everytime it is funn just need a little more speed got some videos i will post later well hope to see you all at hangtime this sun
Kurt
UNCLE_VINNY hey forget about it

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ok who all is going to hangtime 10/27/02 so far me jeffskf the rest of you said you would get back with me so who else is going

·
Registered
723 Posts
hey guys!!,im gonna try to make it to hangtime this sunday is that the 27th?or is that saturday?hey brian i know whats wrong with your friends 4 stroke dirt bike how it was dying on the top end.
Viper

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
yes but look at the post below this one and yes it is sunday

·
Registered
723 Posts
ok im leaving here at 8 AM to get to hangtime,i hope i got the right number i called and i got a welding shop number i got is (440)965-4793
hope this is right.if i have any trouble im sure ill be close by and since its on rt 18 i have to drive by it eh :).well wish me luck
Viper

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
hey thanks for coming out i had a good time i think you all did too hope to see ya out there sometime again but not this year getting to wet and cold

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hey it was great meetin all you, to bad conditions weren't a little better but hey we still had fun. The pix look cool to bad we didn't have any action shoots but with all the mud it woulda been hard to tell who was who
:
A duh I just realized I posted this message on the picture forum, I should pay more attention :roll:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
videos are up its in the general discusion

·
Registered
723 Posts
had a blast guys!!!,i didnt realize how much of a fat ass i look haha damn i need to work out.oh wellit was great fun need new handlebars got tweaked.
Viper

1 - 20 of 28 Posts