Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale
Brand new in the box LTZ and KFX 400 LRD Attitude frame and subframe silver Anodized aluminum $1500 plus shipping
I have the correct LRD Nerf bars for it at an additional cost but an option for the buyer $1500 plus shipping on the frame
Thank you

·
My Mechanic is a Loser!
1,978 Posts
I still can't believe this thing exists!!! It really should be a wall hanger. Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: protrax and amcf18

·
Super Moderator
3,610 Posts
Wow! That is just stunning!

Reactions: protrax

·
Registered
601 Posts
Incredible piece of work there. Don't even want to think of how many hours that took. What else is hiding in those boxes?

Reactions: protrax and amcf18

·
Super Moderator
3,610 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
What do you have in the way of parts for other brands too? My quads all have a mix of several brands on them. Smaller cheaper stuff preferably. You can PM me if it's easier, but I figured other people might be interested too.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
wow look at this thing.. super sweet. I love the lrd

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't believe no one jumped on this yet , seperate your Z from all the others and put it on another level with this frame

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Sadly the Z market is just no where near where it would need to be for someone to jump on that frame, if this was 2004 I bet it would be gone by now. That frame probably had a retail number around $3k at one point. If I remember correctly there was a used one that bounced around here in the classified for a good amount of time that was down to around $500. That's a frame that would take the right guy, and in this day I'm not so sure that right guy exist.

·
My Mechanic is a Loser!
1,978 Posts
valid point. I'm "that guy", but I already have one.

Someone with some money may eventually buy it, but i agree it won't be a quick sale.

Good luck though man, it's a beautiful piece!

Reactions: amcf18

·
Registered
1 Posts
For Sale
Brand new in the box LTZ and KFX 400 LRD Attitude frame and subframe silver Anodized aluminum $1500 plus shipping
I have the correct LRD Nerf bars for it at an additional cost but an option for the buyer $1500 plus shipping on the frame
Thank you

Wish I could find one of these.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts