Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
okay its Nitrous and i am yet to see a nitrous kit for a Z. im sure they are out there though. as for disadvantages-if your bike is set up accordingly, it wouldnt be a problem. of course, everytime it activates, you run risks, just like everything else

·
Registered
206 Posts
They make universal NOS kits for fourwheelers. They basically hook up the same. If you control the flow of the Nos you can gain some power and don't run a high risk. Yes it does but stress on the motor. It might blow.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
its not called nos

NOS is a company that makes a Nitrous Oxide Sytem and its an acronym for nitrous oxide system alba has one for a banshee its a 20 shot kit but i dont see why it wouldnt work on a z400 they run about 450-500 dollars i think

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
okay its Nitrous and i am yet to see a nitrous kit for a Z. im sure they are out there though. as for disadvantages-if your bike is set up accordingly, it wouldnt be a problem. of course, everytime it activates, you run risks, just like everything else[/b]
okay its Nitrous Oxide so don't get an attitude with somebody until you know that you're 100% correct otherwise you're the one that looks dumb, they guy knows what nitrous is, NOS is just a quicker, easier way to put it and everybody knows what people mean when others say it because it is one of the most popular brands of Nitrous Oxide. no hard feelings here TG I just didn't see the need for the sarcasm there....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts