Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I had a dream, where i got a card in the mail shaped like quad...so I open it up, and it is about the predator...Now, i know that every one thinks that it is made by Polaris...but, according to this card, it was a KTM quad...I dont know of it means anything...lol...but I was surprized when I realized what my dream was about...lol...and I think its time that KTM makes a quad...so I thought I would just share my strange dream about who made the predator...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I thought I was the only one that dreams about quads

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
The other night I had a dream, where i got a card in the mail shaped like quad...so I open it up, and it is about the predator...Now, i know that every one thinks that it is made by Polaris...but, according to this card, it was a KTM quad...I dont know of it means anything...lol...but I was surprized when I realized what my dream was about...lol...and I think its time that KTM makes a quad...so I thought I would just share my strange dream about who made the predator...[/b]
its on the polaris site already its called the MSX

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
msx is the jet ski.[/b]
Oh yeah sorry I thought it was just for predator in that video on the polaris site.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah, the MSX is their new PWC. :)

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
There have been a couple race quads with KTM engines made and one really cool completeley new frame the W-Tec Eraser was made to hold a KTM 520 it was really weird looking dual rear suspension and really weird front suspension.

·
Registered
399 Posts
bah looks like a cannondale basically......stick to your guns and keep buying Z's

·
Registered
221 Posts
amen...whitelightning
i think the new polaris will be useless, except in an open class. it is a fluke!

dave

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
now I aint lyin, I dont want to start rumors but that new 450ex is supposed to have independent rear suspension my friend low end of the honda r&d told me about it he said, thats all they could tell him, so im letting you know they are testing it not coming out with it
im not tryin to start a rumor either

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Predator is polaris...I was out of the country for a while, and when i got back, i went to the polaris website after reading in dirt wheels that the predator is polaris, and they had it on the window that pops up when you first go to the webpage...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts