Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to be a practice dummy for this jump we found in the woods late in the day. So I come at this jump in 2nd gear and when I hit the lip of the jump I gave it some gas to keep the front up and the front came up a little to high, when the back tires landed I hit the throttle by accident and off I went. I threw the Z out from under me which actually worked because it hit the grab bar and fell to its feet. The bad part was I saw this happen in slow motion as I pushed off from the quad I see the grab bar hit the ground along with red pieces flying out the side. As it fell to its feet I got to see that I had broken the tail light. Besides the tail light I got pretty lucky, the grab bar didn't bend and it didn't roll so i'll have to order a new tail light this week. Any of you guys know how much a new tail light lens is?

·
Registered
544 Posts
How could you hurt a z :oops: :cry: :cry: jk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know Quad God it sucks since it was only the 3rd time riding it. :(

Thanks for the price info Indy, i'll let you know how much the tail light is when I order one. I checked the subframe when I got back to the truck to make sure I didn't bend it. I know I should have taken pictures, oh well. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts