Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some info on what everyone would recomend as a good all around paddle tire..im looking to get some this week and have never had a set so any info would be great...and what sizes are you using? also are the razor type fronts worth it or should i stick with the knobby fronts? thanks

·
Registered
384 Posts
you cant beat skat-trak haulers they are the best sand tire, lightweight and hook up so good. only thing is they wont last as long as molded paddles. go with straight paddles if you like to race or climb hills, v-paddles are good for turning but you can turn just as good as staight or good enough :D . i have 8 paddle haulers and mohawks on the front, they rock. there is a night and day difference with the mohawks on the front than the knobbies, i can turn so much easier.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Get the Haulers with the 10 inch rims so you can slide easier. The fronts also help the front end float over the sand. If you have the money they are both worth it. The Kenda Geckos suck. My Z has a pipe and my friend with sand skates could beat me because I was spinning so much.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys....i think im going look into those...everyone else has been saying good things about those and bad stuff about the geckos....

·
Registered
379 Posts
When my quad gets outs I have some 10 paddles I am going to try. I was told that they give awesome bottom end hook-up for the big jumps. Hopefully it wont bog the motor down too bad with the 440 kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts