Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone offer a package that has a Yoshi Comp system, Dynojet jetting kit, a Unifilter with Billet adapter, different sprockets, and maybe a few airbox lid filters? (PRM/Pro-armour skids and a Workshop Manual would be nice also)

If not, is their one company that offers all of these things? I have been looking for all the above these past few days and I haven't been able to find a single company that has all these items....(don't really want to spread it out between different companies for simplicity sake) I know that Alba offers these items but they are Alba and not the same thing.

Any leads are appreciated, I am going to talk to my dealer to see what he can come up with.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Alba has a kit, but I'm not sure what's in it. Probably not worth it b/c the cheapest place selling Yoshi's is ATV Sports Plus and Chaparrel. You'd have to buy the other parts seperate but that's not too bad.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Art Design Motorsports has them and so does magicracing.com. Art Design will make a deal for you. sorry no link, you'll have to search. He sells a lot of Works shocks on ebay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts