Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy! It has been a blast (lots of work though)

Should be done next weekend with custom graphics that I designed and had made (nothing awesome but much cheaper)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks good, I still don't see my frame in the garage though? Can't wait to get my frame back this weekend.
Alot a work: wouldn't you wanna do this every year?
:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Looks tight Crazy, cant wait to see it in real life. We need to go riding, I think I might meet up with TonyCarson at Haspin the 13-15 of March if ur interested. Not sure yet but hopefully! Think I'll throw and invite to Absrio as well. Your lucky to have a nice big garage to work in!

·
Registered
931 Posts
looks good
how do you like that wb pipe?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jeffksf- your frame was locked up to the utility pole until this morning when a big A$$ plow launched it into the field. Sorry dude..

matt- sounds good. i'll be ready to ride then.

R u going to the supercross on the 1st?

cab400- love it. great sound! not too loud either.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Ty- I dont know about supercross, are you? I was planning to with this chick I ride with but she got vendor passes from the place she works and wasnt able to get me one. So shes gonna be in the pits the whole time and I couldnt hang with her. Most the other guys I ride with are going togethor but sitting in the nosebleed section which doesnt sound liek fun either. You wanna go? I could get us pretty good seats if your interested. They are $36 a piece. Let me know asap. Later

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tickets

I am waiting for max pitts to call me about tickets. they are also 36. they are on the lower level.

where are your seats?

I would need two and then we can meet you down there.

your girl is in the pitts aye?
polishing some chrome?

let me know (about the tickets that is)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Well she works at Journeys which is helping sponsor the event so she gets to kinda rep for 'em. Its tight. Max Pitts sucks, haha sry just felt like saying that. Uhhh. I could get us 3 seats from my dealership lower level and we could sit togethor and stuff. Hang out and watch the race. Let me know if you want me to get our tickets togethor. You could paypal me the cash and then I could mail you your tickets and meet up down there. Of course IM gonna have to "borrow" her pit pass a little bit but prob wont be down there long. Let me know, Im going over to APS tmrw so reply on here or call. Email whatever doesnt matter, hopefully u've still got my number lyin round somewhere, later

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's a go!

I haven't heard from Pitt's so go ahead and get me two tickets as long as they are good seats (lower middlish).

Tell me where to send your paypal payment to.

let me know

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Ya I'll call them later and see how close they are, I'll also PM you the paypal info. It'll be like 72 for two tickets, i'll make sure they are close before I get them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Your frame is awesome color I want to powdercoat my frame the same color as my plastics I will begin that work after I finsh working on a goped I have. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Goped aye?

I have on of those somewhere. Needs a bit of carb work though. I bought it out in CA when they first came out back in the day. I used it to get around at college. What a blast though.

What are you doing/have done?

later

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea i bought this goped off some kid on my block for 50 bucks said it needed motor work. So I looked and it needed a piston,rings,flywheel,and ignition coil. I painted the frame black(used to be yellow) and im putting a red aluminum deck on it. The rims and airfilter are also going to be red. I just wanted this for a project im gonna sell it right when im done. :twisted:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont know its coming out Bad ass :twisted: Ill post it up on here when Im done. 8O

Edit: sorry for jacking ur post lol nice quad....
:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
DMS-Im guessing he powdercoated it along with the other stuff....A Arms are what u have to be careful powdercoating, swingarms arent a big deal

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DMS

Sorry for the late response. Z400ontheground is correct. I had it powdercoated along with the a-arms and tons of other parts.

powdercoating the lower a-arms melts the plastic inside the balljoint which makes it sloppy.

I have fixed the problem by adding removable balljoints.

later
nice site btw

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
nice play on my Screen name there Ty
:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts