Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snow will be gone soon (I hope) and I went to the SX on Saturday so I am pretty motivated.

Here ya go:

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
YOU MUST GET BLUE PLASTICS! I like the scheme...but the yellow just doesn't work with the frame that color. What's your plan on the plastics? You gettin' blue or what?

Either way...the frame looks sweet.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Lookin real good! Nice pic of the a-arm, do ya think any one will notice? What the heII is (V22)? The graphix look good, gotta love the website plug. How about that awesome lookin Mojave in the back! (I miss it :( )
"Catch me if you can" 8O I'm scared
:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Very Nice Ty, A Arms look sweet, Im jealous, I like the graphs too, nice and custom especially the site plug and the SN on the back,
Supercross was a blast, that fat beast on the end wouldnt get up when me and Brit left, so I freaking kicked her in the leg as hard as I could, freaking whale.

·
Registered
258 Posts
WOW 8O thats HOT ! i love that man keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
TY, yer z looks pimpy. I was waitin to see what you came up with for graphics. 8O Good job dude!

Jeffksf- where is your frame? Did that farmer ever give it back?
:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
My frame is safely in my posession, after I hada little visit with CraZy400 and threatened him with the Ohio Mafia! 8O

·
Registered
278 Posts
that is fookin purty!!! good job :D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, except for...

Crazie.. just givin ya hard time, LIKE ALWAYS! I don't have $700 8O to spend on plastic that is only worth about $200 :twisted: .

:idea: You wanna hook me up with a set?

Jeffksf: You were looking at the number upside down. It's supposed to be 22A (it seems that everyone is 22 so I added the A) It's also SDRAWKCAB 22A (inside joke
: )

Z400intheair: SX was a blast and Brit is a HOTTIE 8O

Boss: PMing you an Illustrator file so you can see size and close-up

DMS: I got your FARMER right here buddy.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Re: Thanks, except for...

DMS:  I got your FARMER right here buddy.[/b]

LMAO!!!!!
:
I was just re-living the joke you made to Jeff about selling his frame to some farmer to dry deer skins on or something like that. Not you being one. Hehehaha :D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Z400intheair: SX was a blast and Brit is a HOTTIE
8O

haha thanks I guess, but remember, shes 17, she is a model though, hoping to get some pics of her on my Z this summer, she came over and snow rode the other day then we chilled in my hot tub for a couple hours, lifes rough......
:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts