Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this quad is suppose to come out in nov. after seeing these pics i dont know if i should get a z400 or wait for this, you guys may already know about the polaris but if not its a liquid cooled 500cc 4 stroke.

·
Registered
439 Posts
a

Yea go ahead wait for on. While your at it save all your change, those babies are expensive! With out reverse, and weigh 420lbs but haul! Race ready and are EXPENSIVE. Way more then a Z

·
Registered
660 Posts
it's a pretty sweet bike, but a bit too heavy for my liking. i was complaining about the raptors weight but this takes the cake.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Is the knob sticking up between the handlebars the choke ? :?
Check out the way the seat gets smaller in rear. Opposite of the Z.

·
Registered
51 Posts
it looks uncomfortable, and using body engluish will be a pain....they NEED to change the seat, it looks good, but seeriously, i think the seat will be a major downfall, o and the weight issue, definetly makes it non-race ready

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yup, that's the choke. Look how they took the coolant overflow from the Scrambler and turned it around and mounted it to the sdame spot.

hmmmm, I wonder what that propane tank is for in the back of their trailer.....

·
Registered
544 Posts
cool

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
if your going to reply kid say something useful not just to get your post count up

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
if your going to reply kid say something useful not just to get your post count up[/b]

I have to agree. Every once in a while is ok but you had 3 post with 1 emoticon as the reply....it wastes bandwidth plus post count is not that important. If you wan Z400Central can change your Rank for you to "Spam Man" or "Mr. Z400" or somin like that. Just my .02 cents, Im not mod so you dont have to listen to me or anything but Im just suggesting it. Thx. 8)

·
Registered
142 Posts
it looks kinda ugly to me and its heave, and personally i havent had good expeinces with polair. i would rather have a z :twisted:

·
Registered
221 Posts
i second that, my brother has a polris and it is constanly breaking. Polaris is also new the sport quad industy, and the new bike may not be putting out as much power as everone thinks.
I read somewhere that the power is almost Raptor like,but think about, our 400 is putting power that is Raptor like, it takes polaris 100 more cc's to do that, and yamaha 260 more cc's to do it, we also have the lightest quad, now what does that tell you.

dave

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey, were those pics taken at silver lake sand dunes? cuz i was there over the 4th of july with my new z, and i saw those too, also i drag raced him and got spanked (mostly cuz i didnt have paddles) i got a little test ride on it and the seat didnt feel that comfy at all :( , and it doesnt matter how cool it is, it's still :( POLARIS:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts