Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just snapped a few quick pictures because i am getting ready for winchester bay tomorrow and the Z......Predator show down..here they are

i'll take some better ones later but i wanted to show you guys the system, all i have done is run it at idle, sounds pretty deep when you nail it, but it is pretty dang quite at a idle and 1/4 throttle.......i'll let you know how it performs when i get home tomorrow............later

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
looks nice, I like the all chrome, matches your Z with no stickers

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The pipe looks great, good luck with the predator. :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Damn that pipe is awesome looking bro and man it makes your z look pretty trick.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hey how come theres no stickers on the pipe there is in the pics of it I have seen before...Ack! your Z is naked! I dont know what to say I'm not sure if I like the stickerless thing or not it's very different....

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the compliments guy's......and stickers SUCK!!! they are for tool boxes and sponsered racers...... :)

i hate stickers when i am done with my machine it is going to be so sweet. i am getting those fatty billet tie rods, works shocks should be here around march and i am going with race cut fullbore silver plastics.........WITH NO STICKERS!!!!! well if the boos gave me a z400 Central sticker i would consider putting it on.

to answer the price question i got the holiday special price at 395.92 it think it is around 435.00 otherwise, but don't quote me on that.

later

·
Registered
384 Posts
your going tomorrow you suck :( , i dont have my pipe yet, i really want to check out your bike now and the predator, might have to take the slow 400ex out.... :( what time you guys gonna be there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
your going tomorrow you suck  :( , i dont have my pipe yet, i really want to check out your bike now and the predator, might have to take the slow 400ex out.... :( what time you guys gonna be there.[/b]
we are not going to go now, last night my good friends dad died. he was the one going to drive and his dad was going to ride with me.......i had just talked to him yesterday afternoon......life is to short guy's.......do whatever floats your boat and [email protected]#K everyone who doesn't like it!

peace ouy

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I be goin ridin today too, stoked am I.

·
Registered
399 Posts
big air i have the same setup.....what jetting do u run...(main.pilot,needle,air mix screw)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I kinda like the stickerless, looks clean. Id have to go with a graphics kit though. But I agree, not puttin companies sticks all over my quad.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
big air i have the same setup.....what jetting do u run...(main.pilot,needle,air mix screw)[/b]
i don't have the stock carb so it wouldn't do you any good...sorry

G

·
Dude that sucks about your buddys dad do you know what happened? Yes life is to short, I hope I go out doing something I like to do and not sitting at some damn red light or at work or something.

I want to check out the pipe it looks good do you think it is legal for Florence?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey ballistic, i tried to call you but the # i dialed wasn't working?? pm me your telephone number again so when i go next you can come also.

i don't think it is legal for florence, but it will get me close. if i had to guess i think it is about 98 to 100 db..they said 96, but i think it is a little louder than that....but still it is the quietest full system i have heard and the gains of 4-5 hp are just awesome...haven't rode in the sand yet but i took it up and down the street.the mid range is WAY nice now..and my race carb really pumps with the system letting more air in.....nice set-up for me.

i am going to try and go saturday or sunday to winchester bay this weekend. i wish i could get a day off, this whole week is supposed to be high 50's low 60's at the coast and sun.......DAMN IT!!!!!!!

later

·
Registered
717 Posts
Did you just notice a Hp increase in the mid or throughout the power band how much better is it then your old pipe? You did have a pipe before this right?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did you just notice a Hp increase in the mid or throughout the power band how much better is it then your old pipe? You did have a pipe before this right?[/b]
i had a yoshi slip-on.....compared to that it is way stronger in the mid range and i haven't got a chance to really run it out to test top end.

i got it to the top of 3rd and turned around and ripped home before the neighbors called the cops...hehe

but the low was increased alot and the mids with my carb set-up were just plain........AWESOME.....

true test this weekend unless it is nasty like the 50 mph winds can be this time of year on the coast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts