1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yeah in 09 the Z got a freshen up.. This probably wont work with yours since suzuki has slightly altered mounting bracket locations when they switched to the newer body styled fuel injected Zs

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guess I'm still waiting for a deal on an exhaust system then haha thanks for the info.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Why not just get a fmf header and lexx slip on?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that better than a yoshi rs-2 kit? Not very fluent with who makes the best parts but I was recommended FMF, and yoshi seems to be the top choice on here.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have a brand new, still in the box, Yosh Titanium system you can have for 600 shipped to you if you are in the USA. Ray.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Intriguing, but I am trying to stay on a budget so unless its such a good deal id be stupid not to take, no can do sorry. I'm not even sure how much better titanium pipes are over alinum for the price.. If you can go $500 then I'll take it. Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I did a HMF for more than half that. If your wait it out, you can find some deals here. Try looking for a used FMF header or something, and a good deal on a slip on pipe. Any decent exhaust shop will get them to fit for $20 or less. Just an idea. Also, full systems pop up here at a good price as well. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts