Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about racing, so I need some power gains to make me a little faster. The problem is I need a pipe that performs great on the track' but is also quiet enough so that my neighbors do not call the police on me every time that I take the Quad out for a spin. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The Trinity pipe kicks as$. Put it on and just run low rpm's past your neighbors.

·
Registered
540 Posts
your real only options are procircuit, yoshimura or white bros. their the only ones that i know of that you can change the noice level with either different end cap system (tec yoshi) or inserts such as the procircuit and whitebros. the r series is the exact same as the procircuit, as the same designer quit whitebros and went to procircuit after designing the r series. The procircuit also has the tunable end caps and quiet core option which the r only has the quiet core and spark arrester option.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Trinity has the optional end cap too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Pro circut is coming out with a new titanium t-4 and a new end cap. my neighbor has a regular t-4 slip on on his 250 ex, and it is quiet at low rpm's, but pretty load at high rpms. but remember that is a 250 ex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts