Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having a problem with no spark. My stator is outputting no more than 3.5v on the ac setting. I have found specs to be over 100v while idling but was wondering if it should be that high when just cranking and if that would affect me to not have spark. Thank you

·
Registered
349 Posts
could be , there is pick up coil there , that will command when to spark, if it bad it wont make spark,
but could be cdi as well , if u have another cdi around, try to swap them and see if u have spark then.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could be , there is pick up coil there , that will command when to spark, if it bad it wont make spark,
but could be cdi as well , if u have another cdi around, try to swap them and see if u have spark then.
I have a brand new cdi, still no spark. I even bought a another wiring harness. The ckp is getting 6v with the peak voltage adapter which I hear anything over 1v is good. I’ve test continuity between a lot of the wires and everything seems good. I do have a concern with my tip over sensor however. It is not stock and does not have the labels “upper/lower.” I have an original used one is on the way, but do you think this could cut spark? Or do you think it’s because my stator is only outputting 3 ac volts?

·
Registered
349 Posts
the spark circle is pretty simple , start with a new coil/ and change plug, next is the cdi , if all those are good , then its something in the stator cover (stator or flywheel)...
i whould open the stator cover to see that the stator is still in one piece

1 - 4 of 4 Posts