Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I wanted to show you guys some of my pics from snow riding in PA, By the way I am 13 years old gona be 14 in March. Look at my sig for mods.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Donuts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jump

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Powerslide

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys tell me what ya think of my pics, I'll get a closeup up my quad sometime soon. The white around the pictures is from my scanner.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Looks good man. usually you can select a thing where it gets rid of the white.........and it only selects pic....you gotta like trace it. thats how my scanner used to be, then i figured it out. now i have a digi cam :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sweet pics :thumbsup , i wish i had snow :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
i have a friend, hes 12 and rides a Z, hes a good rider too. I also got my Z400 when i was 13, i turned 14 in september.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
nice z now i beat u i am 13 and my b day s in july

hey ZRider400 i had to learn how to do my scaner then i got a digi

·
Registered
174 Posts
lol awesome for you to get a z congrats i like your yoshimirah pipe, when i was 13 when i first rode a quad a prairie 400 4x4 then i got a mojave and got a taste of the sport quad then when it first came out i got my KFX

·
Registered
88 Posts
Young owners / riders

We have a 9 yr old that OWNS a KFX400 downunder. He regularly rides at the dunes and motorcross tracks. He handles it well. My 8 yr old has been riding mine for 6 mths also.[/img]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts